Over the last few weeks, the Bitcoin stories have been endless and depressing. Had you invested just $1 into Bitcoin in 2010, then that buck would now be worth a staggering $5.6 million. Let’s get past the fact that “experts” seem to be split down the middle on if that wealth is “real” wealth or not. Just thinking about that number will make your head spin.
If you want to make it totally pop off, then check out these numbers to go along with it. These numbers are based on if you’d invested in 2010.
- A $49 investment would now be worth $275 million…or as much as Lady Gaga.
- A $62 investment would now be worth $350 million…or as much as Beyonce.
- A $103 investment would now be worth $580 million…or as much as Madonna.
You get the picture here? How about some more?
- $535 would now equal $3 billion…that’s Oprah Winfrey
- $12,651 would now equal $71 billion…or Mark Zuckerberg
- $13,898 would now equal $78 billion…on par with Warren Buffett.
- $15,323 would now equal $86 billion…taking on Bill Gates.
Now…how’s your 401k doing?